REFURBISHED BVV 4 Cylinder Recovery Pump
***NOTE: Refurbished products are 100% re-tested at our warehouse to be fully functional. The customer acknowledges that by buying a refurbished product the item may have imperfections or slight damage to the product such as:
- Major/Minor Scratches
- Major/Minor Dents
- Smells or Odors (Cleaned as much as possible at warehouse)
90 day warrantee from customer's purchase date
BVV is proud to introduce our new and powerful line-up of Butane & Propane Recovery Pumps. Blending compact design with improved Gen III Pistons from RKMAC, this collection of pumps can help you recover 1lb. Butane / 0:51 Seconds! This pump Assembled in the USA and all the critical parts are domestically made. Finding parts won't be an issue with this pump.
The piston seals are rated to 450F and the average operating temperature of the pump is 175F leading to a long service life. Certified by ITS/ETL to ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 for Use in Hazardous locations Class I & II, Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 & 2 environments. The computer controlled brushless DC motor operates at 3000 RMP nearly twice as fast as any other pump in its class.
BVV Butane & Propane Recovery Pump Features:
- Process up to 10,000 lbs. of vapor recovery before rebuild
- Equipped with oil-less reciprocating compressors for a clean product
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A. with domestic and global parts
- Affordable and highly cost efficient
- Available in 2-Cylinder, 4-Cylinder, CMEP Retrofit
- Comes with a 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty covering Hemp usage
- Rated universal voltage 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz 1Ph
- Built with high efficiency Brushless DC Motor used for variable speed control
- Equipped with Viton O-Ring Seals for Butane/Propane gas and oil compatibility
- Piston Seal rebuild kits are USA made and available Part# BVV-3.
- Certified by ITS/ETL to ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
- Noise level: 93.0 dB @ 1m
Shop all recovery pumps here.
*Butane recovery results were achieved on a collection base pressure greater than 30psi and using a recovery cylinder with a pressure <10psi. A dry ice coil was used in between the output port of the pump and the recovery cylinder to condense vapor.
$2,150.00$1,600.00 You will earn 1,600 points for this purchase.
- Want it cheaper? Call us for a wholesale or processor discount. 331-281-0154
- Join Loyalty+ and save 10-15% *Select items