***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
Mini Icarus: Bi-Directional Flow True Dewax Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(System comes with 1 yr. limited warranty)
The Icarus unit shares the same function of the standard Bi-directional extractors, but features rack mounting for ease of use. It is also the 5lb True Dewax unit. By utilizing an input manifold for the solvent, the user is able to switch from bottom flood to a top input on the material column. This method ensures that all material has been saturated and rinsed of oils on the first run. The oil bearing solvent then dumps into a sleeved spool, where it is chilled with dry ice. Once the solvent has chilled, waxes and lipids will coagulate and fall out of the solution. The solution is then filtered and dumped into a collection base. The rack unit comes standard with a port for nitrogen assistance.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- BUNA-N gaskets
- 3”x 24” rack mounted material column with separated 8”x 10” collection base and 4"x24" Dewax vessel
- Milwaukee 316SS ball valves with 37° JIC flares
- Solvent input manifold to switch from bottom to top flood
- Manifold for vacuum and nitrogen assist
- Polycarbonate sight glass on collection base
- High pressure clamps
- 80-20 racking
- #15 LP Recovery tank
Explorer: Our standard true dewax extractor model. Comes with a welded bottom base and standard LP tank.
Professional: This model comes with a splatter platter collection base. This base has a removable bottom, making removal of extract easier.
Elite: The Elite series comes equipped with all American made instrumentation valves by SSP. It has a jacketed collection base with removable platter. The jacketed collection gives precision during recovery, allowing a heated fluid to be circulated around the base. This method keeps temperature both accurate and consistent. The Elite model comes with a stainless steel LP. This LP, being both corrosion resistant and cleanable, keeps solvent from being contaminated. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller
- BVV 316SS Full Bore Valves
- Welded Bottom Base
- BVV 316SS Full Bore Valves
- Splatter Platter Base
- SSP Valves
- Jacketed Base/Platter
- Dimensions (Inches):
- Operating Temperature Range: -40C (-40F) to 72C (160F)
- Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
- Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1301 cubic inches, (21.323 Liters)
- Construction: All components made of 304& 316 Stainless Steel.
- Intake Fittings: JIC 37 Degree Vacuum Fittings
- Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
- High Polish Interior base
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%.
For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.