MFR: BVVSKU: ICARUS-1-V1
✔ Free Ground Shipping at $420
✔ Flat Rate Shipping On Orders Under $420!
*some exclusions may apply
You will earn 0 points for this purchase.
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
• 304 Stainless Steel construction
• BUNA-N gaskets
• 3”x 24” rack mounted material column with separated 8”x 10” collection base and 4"x24" Dewax vessel
• Milwaukee 316SS ball valves with 37° JIC flares
• Solvent input manifold to switch from bottom to top flood
• Manifold for vacuum and nitrogen assist
• Polycarbonate sight glass on collection base
• High pressure clamps
• 80-20 racking
• #15 LP Recovery tank
• Operating Temperature Range: -40C (-40F) to 72C (160F)
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1301 cubic inches, (21.323 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304& 316 Stainless Steel.
• Intake Fittings: JIC 37 Degree Vacuum Fittings
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior base
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%.
For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.