MFR: BVVSKU: ICARUS-2-V1
✔ Free Ground Shipping at $420
✔ Flat Rate Shipping On Orders Under $420!
*some exclusions may apply
You will earn 0 points for this purchase.
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
• 304 Stainless Steel construction
• BUNA-N gaskets
• 4”x 24” rack mounted material column with separated 10”x 10” collection base and 6"x24" Dewax vessel
• Milwaukee 316SS ball valves with 37° JIC flares
• Solvent input manifold to switch from bottom to top flood
• Manifold for vacuum and nitrogen assist
• Polycarbonate sight glass on dewax and collection base
• High pressure clamps
• 80-20 racking
• #30 LP Recovery tank
• Operating Temperature Range: -40C (-40F) to 72C (160F)
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1301 cubic inches, (21.323 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304& 316 Stainless Steel.
• Intake Fittings: JIC 37 Degree Vacuum Fittings
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior base
Explorer: Our standard true dewax extractor model. Comes with a welded bottom base and standard LP tank.
Professional: This model comes with a splatter platter collection base. This base has a removable bottom, making removal of extract easier.
Elite: The Elite series comes equipped with all American made instrumentation valves by SSP. It has a jacketed collection base with removable platter. The jacketed collection gives precision during recovery, allowing a heated fluid to be circulated around the base. This method keeps temperature both accurate and consistent. The Elite model comes with a stainless steel LP. This LP, being both corrosion resistant and cleanable, keeps solvent from being contaminated. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%.
For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.