BVV™ VE115 Single-Stage 3CFM Vacuum Pump
This is the BVV™ Brand VE115 3CFM Single Stage Vacuum Pump. Single-stage vacuums pump exhaust into a chamber in the pump, which separates the oil from the pumped gas. Then, the oil is returned and the gas is exhausted.
Please refer to these charts for vacuum specifications at altitude and conversions:
- Internal Check Valve
- Oil Mist Filter Cap
- Larger Oil Reservoir for longer Oil life
- Rubber Feet for noise dampening
- Reliable, Economical and Efficient.
|Free Air Displacement - (CFM)
|# Of Stages
|110v / 60Hz
|1/4" SAE & JIC
Pump Warranty Information
- Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
- To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
$138.00 You will earn 138 points for this purchase.
- Want it cheaper? Call us for a wholesale or processor discount. 331-281-0154
- Join Loyalty+ and save 10-15% *Select items