2CF BVV™ CSA Certified Lab Grade Forced Air Convection Drying Oven – 6 Shelves Standard
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
The 2CF CSA Certified Laboratory Grade Drying Oven is our newest addition to the Best Value Vacs line of Laboratory-grade processing equipment. Offering a leading ±1⁰F temperature stability, over 98% heat uniformity, and no overshoot, technicians can now process material with ease and confidence.
We regulate heat using a modern, high-precision PID controller with a large, bright display and touchscreen buttons. The interior is a high-polish stainless steel, presenting a clean and easy to maintain surface. Our drying oven comes fully-stocked as a standard- offering ten spacious, wire frame shelves you can easily insert, remove, and clean. With a clear, no-overshoot advantage, there’s simply no better choice for your precision processing needs.
Key Oven Features:
- Long-lifetime convection fan gently circulates air for optimal heat distribution
- Stainless steel interior for a sanitary, easy-to-clean look
- 6 spacious, wire racks are easy to insert and remove
- Level-adjusting caster wheels for mobility and stability
- Overload circuit breaker for electrical protection
- Large, tough, stainless steel door handle feels solid and works great
- Temperature overshoot protection enabled
- Digital timer allows users precise control of heating cycle
- Simple and powerful user interface presented in a large, bright, clear display
||120 VAC / 60Hz / 1100W / USA Plug
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5" x 15.5" x 13.75"
- LED PID Controller
- Temperature Range: RT+18F - 572F
- Temperature Stability: +/- 1F
- Temp Resolution: +/-0.1F
- Heat Uniformity: 98%
- Up to 6 Removeable Shelves
- Dual Layer Observation Window made from Tempered Glass
- Replaceable Gasket Material: Silicone
|Weight & Dimensions
- Outside Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.34" x 20.86" x 20.47"
- Weight: 77.16lbs
- CSA Certified *ISO 9001:2005
Note: This item is a freight ship item and will ship Via UPS Ground Freight. Expedited freight can only be calculated by calling customer service 331-281-0154. All orders with expedited freight through the website will not be honored and will need to be re-quoted. A valid Phone Number IS REQUIRED to ship, Otherwise UPS freight Cannot Contact you for a delivery setup window.