7 Gallon Vacuum & Degassing Chamber
(Comes with 2 Year Limited Warranty)
This is a complete BestValueVac® vacuum chamber setup designed built and 100% tested in Naperville, Illinois. With our unique patent pending gasket design (Patent #9475627) this chamber is sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of our system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
-Please Refer to these charts for vacuum specifications at altitude and conversions:
- Aluminum Vessel
- Highly Durable and Reversible Silicone Gasket
- Glycerin filled vacuum gauge
- User friendly vacuum connections that fit most vacuum pumps on the market
- 50 Micron Air filter for reducing airborne contaminants when releasing the vacuum
- Silicone vacuum pad
- 5' of vacuum rated HVAC hose to pull a vacuum
- 3003 Grade Aluminum Body, lightweight and durable
- Precision lip edge at the top for the protection of silicone gasket
|Internal Dimensions (ID)
||8" Tall x 16" Diameter
|Vacuum Gauge (Glycerin Filled)
||1/4" SAE and 1/4" FNPT
|Additional Included Items
- 5' Purple Vacuum Rated HVAC Hose
- Platinum Cured Silicone Pad
- Black 50 Micro Air Filter
BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
ShatterVac® chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), acetone, acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may be cleaned with soapy water and low strength cleaning agents.
GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization.The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
See FAQ at the top for product safety warnings.