Harvest Right Scientific Freeze Dryers - Medium
Please Note: This product may hold a 5-8 week Lead Time
Harvest Right’s lyophilizer/freeze dryer is the perfect addition to any laboratory. The scientific freeze dryer can be completely customized with your preferred processes. You can have multiple manageable profiles, each providing the ability to automatically power on and off the condensing unit and the oil-free vacuum pump in conjunction with ascending, controlled temperature and time settings.
- Commercial Grade Oil-Free Vacuum Pump
- Four (4) Stainless Steel Trays
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord (110 Volt)
- Insulator Door Pad
Key Features & Benefits
- Convenience of 4-tray dryer in a table top unit.Large capacity — capable of freeze drying as much as a gallon or two of material (6 to 10 lbs when wet).
- Full-color, touch-screen display.
- 4-liter ice condensing capacity.
- Operation allows for recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Control of the rate of freeze. This means that the rate of freeze can be speeded up or slowed down.
- Control of the ultimate final freeze temperature.
- Control of the amount of time a material is held at the ultimate freeze temperature before the drying cycle is started.
- Control of the shelf temperature during the dry cycle. This includes setting as many as five different shelf temperatures, thus allowing the material to dry in phases, at different temperatures. For instance, you might have the material begin drying at 10ºF and increase the temperature in phases until the ultimate final dry temperature is 70ºF.
- The shelf heaters can be set to automatically control the rate of sublimation during the primary drying cycle. Through this process, the unit has control of the attendant vacuum pressure.
- The system records and maintains a log of the pressure and temperature during all parts of the freeze-dry cycle.
- Provides ongoing, real-time display of pressure and temperature.
- The unit can also connect to and communicate the freeze dryer cycle data to a nearby PC through an ethernet cable.
Create multiple, manageable profiles, with the ability to power on and off the condensing unit and vacuum pump in conjunction with ascending, controlled temperature and time settings.
Manual or Automatic Controls
The set point temperature can be programmed to any degree, and the ramp rate, at which the heaters rise, can be changed at any time. Also stores batch parameters and actual data.
With an ethernet cable, view freeze dry data through a cell phone, tablet, computer, or any device with access to a VNC Viewer. Data for each batch is maintained by the unit and can be accessed through a USB.
Can provide privacy with distinct user names and passwords, and can store up to 120 different recipes.
Table top unit with 4-5 trays, large interior capacity, and freeze drys up to 4 gallons of material per batch.
The patented Smart Sensor controls temperature data recordings and manual and automatic operations.
|4 Liters of Sublimated Ice
|Min. Temp. Rating
|Collector Cools to -46ºF
|Included (Stainless Steel)
|30″ high x 25″ deep x 20″ wide
|Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Aluminum
|Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3″ diagonal)
|Manual / Automated
|7 CFM Oil-Free Scroll Vacuum Pump
$6,500.00 You will earn 6,500 points for this purchase.
- Want it cheaper? Call us for a wholesale or processor discount. 331-281-0154
- Join Loyalty+ and save 10-15% *Select items