Texcel 1.5" Tri-Clamp FDA Grade Growler Hose -40 to 248°F
GROWLER™ brewery hose is a heavy-duty hose formulated for the suction and delivery of beer, wine, alcohol, and soft drinks. The GROWLER™ hose has a white, smooth BIIR (butyl) rubber tube to ensure food quality and is odorless and does not alter taste. Its high working temperature allows for the sterilization of the hose with steam at 230°F for 30 minutes. Meets FDA title 21 part.177.2600(e) for liquid foods, BfR, ADI free, EC 1935 / 2004.Key Features and Specifications:
- Vacuum Rated to 29" HG
- White smooth BIIR (butyl) inner ruber tube
- High working temperature for Steam Sterilization
- FDA, USDA compliant Grade title 21 part.177.2600(e) for liquid foods, BfR, ADI Free, ec 1935 / 2004
- High strength synthetic plies with steel wire spirals
- ID: 1-1/2"
- OD: 1-31/31"
- Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Bend Radius: 4"
- Lbs./Ft.: 0.97
- End Connections: 1.5" Tri-Clamp