Master Vapor MVP Recovery Pump - 150 PSI
(This item may carry up to a 2-4 week lead time)
(This item is limited to a maximum of 10% discount during sales)
The Master Vapor Pump Model MVP-150-1PH is a certified gas recovery pump designed to operate at 150 PSI. This pump is designed specifically for LP-Gas vapor recovery and is ideal for butane or butane / propane mixtures. Please note that the standard Single Phase and Three Phase models are UL Certified and that the ATEX Three Phase is CE Certified.
- Recover LP-Gas vapor at OVER 6 CFM (cubic feet per minute).
- Recover butane at up to 1.5 LB/MIN (pounds per minute)
- Recover and recondense butane at OVER 18 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Electric motor: explosion proof for C1D1 hazardous areas; rated Class I Gr C & D, Class II Gr F&G Electric motor: 2 HP, 3600 RPM, 60 HZ.
- Pump speed: 220 CPM (cycles per minute) at 60 HZ.
- Size: 17.0” x 19.9” base x 46” tall
- Weight: 182.5 lb (82.8 kg)
- Model MVP-150-1PH : Single-phase: 115/208-230V, 20/10 FLA (full load amps) - UL Certification
- Model Model MVP-150-3PH : Three-phase: 208-230/460V, 5.2/2.6A FLA, Inverter-rated - UL Certification
- Compliant with NFPA and UL standards for C1D1 motors and LPG vapor recovery
- Meets Class 1 Division 1 hazardous area facility requirements (when installed correctly)
- One year manufacturer’s warranty (see Operation Manual)
- Made in the USA