Half Ton High Purity USA PROPANE - 99.5% Guaranteed
- This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
- Notice: This item will ship via Freight ONLY.
- This tank requires a CGA 510 fitting - Sold Separately
- BVV™ always recommends distillation of every solvent before use.
- *Actual liquid weight is 420LB
- California now prohibits the retail sale of any Non-Odorized butane in quantities larger than 150ml. If you are not a retail purchaser you can call in to place an order.
- Permitted Sales Include the Following:
- Medical Collectives or Cooperatives operating under CA Health & Safety Code Section 11362.775
- Persons licensed to perform volatile solvent extraction activity under CA Bus & Prof Code Division 10
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, resellers, or retailers solely for the purpose of resale
High purity Propane is USA sourced, and guaranteed to be 99.5% pure. This instrument grade solvent helps to produce a higher quality extract by reducing mystery oils and contaminants. Solvent comes in a DOT refillable LP tank with liquid withdrawal valve (Diptube).
- Propane: 99.5% +
- Methane: <1ppm
- Ethane: 3ppm
- Isobutane: 2380ppm
- n-Butane: 251ppm
- Propylene: <5ppm
- Isopentane: <1ppm
- Water: <3ppm
- Sulfer: <1ppm
*Free of any hydrogen Sulphide based Ethyl Mercaptan Odorants.
*This product is clean, colorless and odorless.
*Actual Propane liquid weight is 420LB
Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. If an order with solvent is combined with any other items and chosen to be expedited, that entire order will ship via UPS Ground/Freight. We will not split up any orders and ship them separately. If a customer is wanting to expedite specific items and order solvent, 2 separate orders (1 for the solvent and 1 for the expedited items) will need to be placed in order to do so.
Solvents do not ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other US Territory outside of the contiguous 48 States.
Shipping Solvent to Alaska may ONLY ship via freight and will be required to travel through Canada.
We have this policy in place to ensure safety when transporting solvents, and to prevent any issue with shipping times for our customers.