MFR: EdwardsSKU: A65401906
✔ Free Shipping On Orders Over $200!
✔ Flat Rate Shipping On Orders Under $200!
*some exclusions may apply
You will earn 0 points for this purchase.
***Note: This item will ship by freight ONLY and has a 3-4 week lead time***
Edwards RV8 6.9 CFM Dual-Stage Vacuum Pump. Edwards RV pumps have become the industry standard for scientific primary pumping applications. RV pumps are uniquely capable of delivering high or low throughputs with high ultimate vacuum. This, combined with ultra-low noise levels, makes them ideal for a wide range of applications including GCMS and other small bench top type applications.
All pumps are approved to UL and CSA standards by an external test house. Edwards has a global network, providing world-wide support for product applications and service.
|50Hz||9.7 m3h-1 / 5.7 ft3min-1|
|60Hz||11.7 m3h-1 / 6.9ft3min-1|
|Speed (Pneurop 6602)|
|50Hz||8.5 m3h-1 / 5 ft3min-1|
|60Hz||10 m3h-1 / 5.9 ft3min-1|
|Ultimate pressure||2 x 10-3 mbar / 1.5 x 10-3 Torr|
|Ultimate pressure GB I||3 x 10-2 mbar / 2.3 x 10-2 Torr|
|Ultimate pressure GB II||6 x 10-2 mbar / 4.6 x 10-2 Torr|
|Ultimate pressure with Fomblin®||2 x 10-2 mbar / 1.5 x 10-2 Torr|
|Max inlet pressure for water vapour||38 mbar / 28.5 Torr|
|Max water vapour pumping rate – GB I||60 gh-1|
|Max water vapour pumping rate – GB II||220 gh-1|
|Max allowed outlet pressure||0.2 bar gauge / 2.8 psig|
|Max allowed inlet and gas ballast pressure||0.5 bar gauge / 7 psig|
|Motor power 50/60Hz||450 / 550W|
|Power connector 1-ph||IEC EN60320 C13|
|Nominal rotation speed 50/60Hz||1500 / 1800rpm|
|Weight (without oil)||28 kg / 61.6 lb|
|Oil capacity min/max||0.45 / 0.75 litres|
|Recommended oil||Ultragrade 19|
|Noise level||48 dB(A) @ 50 Hz|
|Operating temperature range||12 – 40 °C|
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.