MFR: EdwardsSKU: A73602983
✔ Free Ground Shipping at $420
✔ Flat Rate Shipping On Orders Under $420!
*some exclusions may apply
You will earn 0 points for this purchase.
***Note: This item has a possible 4-6 week lead time depending on stock availability.***
Edwards nXDS10iC 7.5 cfm Chemical-Resistant Dry Scroll Pump. With exceptional pumping capability, ultimate vacuum performance and state-of-the-art design features, the nXDS dry scroll pump is the best performing pump in its class.
nXDS improves on the original XDS pump technology by offering increased pumping speeds, combined with lower ultimate pressures, low power consumption and reduced noise. The gas ballast allows for pumping of condensable vapours, including water, solvents, dilute acids and bases. nXDS pumps feature the very latest in tip seal technology, giving a significantly longer life between tip seal changes.
nXDS-C has been modified so that it is more suitable for use on vapour handling processes and may be used in some applications involving corrosive substances. This chemically resistant version is fitted with Chemraz® internal valves and stainless steel fittings.
nXDS-R has the gas ballast blanked off so it cannot be accidently opened. This is useful for applications such as rare gas recirculation or gas recovery.
|Nominal rotational speed||1800 rpm|
|Displacement||12.7 m3h-1 / 7.5 ft3min-1|
|Peak pumping speed||11.4 m3h-1 / 6.7 ft3min-1|
|Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)||0.007 mbar / 0.005 Torr|
|Minimum standby rotational speed||1200 rpm|
|Speed control resolution (percentage of full rotation speed)||1%|
|Pumping speed at minimum rotational speed||7.5|
|Maximum continuous inlet pressure||200 mbar|
|Motor power 1-ph||280 W|
|Power connector 1-ph||IEC EN60320 C13|
|Recommended fuse||10A, 250Vac rms|
|Weight||25.8 kg / 57 lb|
|Noise level||52 dB(A)|
|Vibration at inlet flange||< 4.5 mms-1 (rms)|
|Leak tightness (static)||< 1x10-6 mbar ls-1|
|Operating temperature range||10 to 40 °C / 41 to 104 °F|
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.