CVO-10 PRO Vacuum Package
A complete vacuum drying system designed for temperature sensitive, high-thru-put for vacuum purging large production quantities. Cascade’s MAXTRAP105 is a -105°C cold trap integrated in the system to keep the Agilent IDP15 vacuum pump operating with minimum downtime and maximum efficiency.
Cascade’s Model CVO-10 offers incredible temperature stability for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, isolates – especially temperature sensitive material. This vacuum oven will liberate solvents, pentane, water or other unwanted compounds in large batch production environments. The cold trap MAXTRAP105 (-105°C) will keep the vacuum pump running optimal and allow for capture of outgassed material in the steel trap.
The entire system is set on an industrial mobile cart for easy mobility and to help keep the lab clean.
NRTL Certified. Cascade Vacuum Ovens and cold trap are Made in USA.
CVO-10 PRO Package with MAXTRAP105 Includes
- Cascade Sciences CVO-10 Vacuum Oven
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Mobile Carts for oven, vacuum pump and cold trap
- 9 Shelves, Aluminum, full extension, slide and stay in place
- Copper shelf bracket insert facilitates fast, stable heat transfer to shelves under vacuum
- MAXEVAP Connection Kit
- MAXTRAP105 Vacuum Cold Trap (-105°C)
- Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Vacuum Pump, 9cfm
- All connections, hoses
CVO-10 Vacuum Oven Features:
- Temperature Range: Ambient +26°F to 302°F / Ambient +14.4°F to 150°C Temperature Uniformity:
@ 105°F +/- 2°F
@ 200°F +/-5.5°F
@ 300°F +/- 8°F
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- Stable temperature control. Touchscreen temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- VITON door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury or torr
- Smooth, quarter-turn vent valve
- Rear KF-25 port includes MAXEVAP Connection Kit for rapid vacuum drying or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 220V / 1ph / 10AMPS NEMA 6-15R Plug
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Fast venting with larger ½” diameter vent line also allows for nitrogen or other inert gas connection
- Touch Panel LED control screen with user settable features, easy updates
- Mobile cart on heavy duty casters
Agilent IDP15 Oil-Free Scroll Vacuum Pump Features:
- 9 CFM pumping speed
- Quiet. Less noisy that diaphragm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- Oil-Free. Eliminates contamination risk. No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour meter tracks service intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP15 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Gas Ballast Positions. The IDP15 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensing gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure.
MAXTRAP105 105°C Cold Trap Inlcudes:
- Cascade’s COLDWELL 304 Stainless Steel Trap – patent pending baffle system.
- 3 Quart Capacity (2839ml)
- Viton Gasket
- Labconco -105°C Refrigerated Base
- Green CFC / HFC Free Refrigerants
- KF-25 Inlet/Outlet, Connection Line & Hardware
- Power Cord
- 3mm Neoprene Insulator Cap
- Requires ~800ml (~ 3.5 cups) of a transfer fluid such as ethanol. Not Included. Cascade recommends: ethanol, glycol, cryo-cool fluids
- Quality Made in USA
- NRTL Certified