High Purity Grade diatomite filter aids for the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, high purity chemical, and specialty beverage industries. Meets all USP/NF & GMP testing specifications. Manufactured in a stand-alone, FDA registered plant in California.
CELPURE C1000 COA
CELPURE C1000 SDS
Product Data Sheet: Celpure® Comparison to Conventional Diatomite
- Reduced overall bath processing time versus conventional filter aid.
- Optimum clarity at higher flow rates
- Substantial reduction in extractables (i.e. aluminum, iron, etc.) in final product vs. conventional filter aid.
- Overall improvement in process economics
- Convenient packaging/ease of use.
- Lower usage rates and cake-disposal cost vs. conventional filter aid