BVV™ SF12D 12CFM Two Stage Spark Free Vacuum Pump
This is the BVV™ SF12D 12CFM Two Stage Spark Free Vacuum Pump.
Please Refer to these charts for vacuum specifications at altitude and conversions:
- Internal Check Valve
- Spark Free Construction
- Larger Oil Reservoir for longer Oil life
- Rubber Feet for noise dampening
- Reliable, Economical and Efficient.
|Ultimate Vacuum (Microns)
||A1 Non-Toxic, Non Flammable
||A2 Non-Toxic, Low Flammability
||A3 Non-Toxic, High Flammability
||12.4 x 4.8 x 10.16
||13 x 5.5 x 10.7
||15 x 6.3 x 11.22
|Free Air Displacement
|Motor Size (HP) RPM
||1 HP 3440 RPM
||14.5oz / 410ml
||19oz / 410ml
||20.6oz / 680ml
||110V 60 Hz
||Hard Wired 3m / 9.8' Power Cord
||Ignition Proof On / Off Switch
|Operating Temperature Range
||32F to 125 F (0C to 52C)
|Gas Ballast Valve
||Stainless Steel Inlet Fitting with 1/4" SAE & 3/8" JIC Male Ports
Pump Warranty Information
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.