Pure-Flo® B81 Supreme
Moderately Activated Bentonite Clay for Bleaching & Decolorizing Edible Oils pH:4.4
Pure-Flo® B81 Supreme Offers fats and oils processors surface modified performance at the best value. Excellent for oils with moderate color and chlorophyll levels. Supreme B81 adsorbent has been activated using a proprietary Surface Modification Technology (SMT).
Pure-Flo® Supreme B81 Data Sheet.pdf
B81 Supreme Safety Data Sheet
• Excellent metals adsorption characteristics (P, Ca, Fe, Mg, Ni, etc.)
• Removes color bodies from a variety of oils and effectively eliminates
chlorophyll from vegetable oils
• Removes soaps and phospholipids
• Minimizes free fatty acid rise during bleaching
• Outstanding filtration characteristics, including long filtration cycles and less
pressure build up at cycle end
FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) - This product is safe for processing food, as long as its not part of the end product being consumed.
NSF- HACCP *Prior to down packing this product was certified Kosher & Hallal. It does not retain its certifications after down packing, Sorry BVV™ doesn't have an on staff Rabbi or Imam on site to re-establish those certifications.
Note: Super sack and Bulk sizes are non-stocked items and will be ordered as needed and carry a several weeks lead time and require a forklift or pallet jack