BVV™ Color Bleaching Clay
This product is similar to T-41, as it is an Acid Activated Bentonite Clay for Bleaching & Decolorizing Edible Oils.
BVV™ Color Bleach is a filtration aid used in refining and increasing the purity and clarity of the final product. The BVV™ Clay Bleach is composed of a 10:1 ratio of Pure-Flo® Perform 6000 and BVV™ T-1 Hardwood Activated Carbon. This product is 100% made in the USA, and the components are FDA-GRAS and NSF Certified.
This bleaching clay not only improves the purity and clarity of the end product, it also improves the color and clarity. This is a strong acid-activated media and the acid will be critical in removing red, purple, and blue pigments known as Anthocyanins. This media can be used in a Color Remediation Column, or between Short Path Distillation runs with a Hot Scrub, to make your distilled oil clean and more clear.
Key features of Color Bleach for Edible Oils:
• Excellent metals adsorption characteristics (P, Ca, Fe, Mg, Ni, etc.)
• Outstanding color, and chlorophyll removal from oil.
• Removes soaps and phospholipids
• Enhanced removal of chlorophyll from added Hardwood Carbon.
• Fast filtering characteristics, including long filtration cycles and less
pressure build-up at cycle end.
FDA: GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) - This product is safe for processing food, as long as its not part of the end product being consumed.
NSF: HACCP *Prior to down packing this product was certified Kosher & Hallal. It does not retain its certifications after down packing, BVV™ doesn't have an on-staff Rabbi or Imam on-site to re-establish religious certifications for this product.
Safety Data Sheet:
Make a choice
$26.00 You will earn 26 points for this purchase.
- Want it cheaper? Call us for a wholesale or processor discount. 331-281-0154
- Join Loyalty+ and save 10-15% *Select items