Best Value Vacs 1.5 Gallon Tall Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber and V4D 4CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump Kit
(Comes with 2yr Limited Warranty)
Our complete vacuum chamber setup is designed, built, and 100% tested in Naperville, Illinois. Its unique, durable patent-pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) means this chamber is sure to last as many as 10,000 uses following proper care and maintenance.
The gasket itself is reversible: it allows customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. This characteristic doubles the life of our system! Every chamber is tested before shipping to lose no more than 2.5 Hg every 24 hours.
This Kit Includes:
- Best Value Vacs 1.5 Gallon Tall Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber
- V4D 4CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump
-Please refer to these charts for vacuum specifications at altitude and conversions:
Key Product Features
- High-Strength Stainless Steel Chamber
- Highly Durable and Reversible Silicone Gasket
- Glycerin-Filled Vacuum Gauge
- User-Friendly Vacuum Connections (fit most vacuum pumps)
- 50-Micron Air Filter (reduces airborne contaminants during vacuum release)
- Silicone Vacuum Pad
- 5' of Vacuum-Rated Hvac Hose (for vacuum pulling)
||304 - 2B Stainless Steel
|Internal Dimensions (ID)
||8-5/8" Tall x 7-1/8" Diameter
|Vacuum Gauge (Glycerin Filled)
||1/4" SAE and 1/4" FNPT
|Additional Included Items
- 5' Purple Vacuum Rated HVAC Hose
- Platinum Cured Silicone Pad
- Black 50 Micro Air Filter
|Ultimate Vacuum (Microns)
||A1 Non-Toxic, Non Flammable
||12.4 x 4.8 x 10.16
||12.4 x 4.8 x 10.16
||15 x 6.3 x 11.22
|Free Air Displacement
|Motor Size (HP) RPM
||1 HP 3440 RPM
||10oz / 300ml
||14.5oz / 410ml
||24oz / 680ml
||110V 60 Hz
||Hard Wired 3m / 9.8' Power Cord
||Standard On / Off
|Operating Temperature Range
||32F to 125 F (0C to 52C)
|Gas Ballast Valve
||Stainless Steel Inlet Fitting with 1/4" SAE & 3/8" JIC Male Ports
*2 year limited warranty on vacuum chamber
*1 year limited warranty on vacuum pump
BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
ShatterVac® chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), acetone, acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may be cleaned with soapy water and low strength cleaning agents.
GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization.The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
See FAQ at the top for product safety warnings.
Pump Warranty Information:
Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result from the first use.)
- To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.
For shipping info including Import/Export details visit our Shipping link at the bottom of the page.