Resin Trap Vacuum Chamber
Designed, built, and 100% tested in Chicago, Illinois, the Resin Trap Vacuum Chamber is the perfect application for a successful, high-quality end product. With its unique, patent pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548), this shatter chamber can easily withstand 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible, doubling the system's life by allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over. No adhesives necessary—this is a feature that most other vacuum chambers do not offer. The maximum allowed temperature of this chamber is 160f. The individual components of this chamber are rated at higher temperatures, however, as a vacuum vessel, we limit maximum operational temperature to 160f. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5 in Hg/24hrs.
- Comes with 2 year limited warranty
- Resin traps come complete with glycerin-filled vacuum gauge, fittings for use with 1/4" vacuum tubing, nickel plated brass ball valve and instruction manual.
- Capture excess resin and protect your pump!
- Unique Catch Port Design: An additional hose can be installed at the port inside the tank to facilitate accurate collection of resin.
- 5 Feet Reinforced Vacuum Hosing to Connect Directly to the Vacuum Pump 1/4" SAE port.
- Measuring range of vacuum gauge：0-29.25inHg
- Silicone gasket to be used over 10,000 times without deterioration.
This Kit Includes:
- (1) 5 Gallon Aluminum Chamber
- (1) Industrial grade silicone gasket
- Gasket can withstand 390F max temp.
- 60A durometer density
- (1) Glycerin filled vacuum gauge (must be regulated upon arrival)
- Max vacuum -29Hg (+/-.5Hg) at sea level
- (1) Leak free nickel plated 1/4" Hvac Flare Valve
- (1) ¼” Barbed Connection
- (1) 5' Purple BVV™ Hvac Hose
- (1) 5' Clear Vacuum Tubing
Internal Dimensions: 10" Tall x 12" Diameter
- BestValueVac® Chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), alcohol, ethanol, acetone and acrylic based monomers or polymers.The lid may only be cleaned with soapy water.
- ShatterVac® chambers are not compatible with stabilization resin (i.e. Cactus Juice™, Gator Venom™, Minwax™ etc.), acetone, acrylic based monomers or polymers. The lid may be cleaned with soapy water and low strength cleaning agents.
- GlassVac® chambers are compatible with all solvents and stabilization resins. We only recommend and warranty GlassVac® chambers for resin infusion and wood stabilization. The lid may be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning agent.
- We recommend the oil is changed every 50-75 of operating hours.
- CFM is a measure of cubic feet per minute.
- Single stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 50-75 microns (0=complete vacuum).
- Dual/Two stage pumps reach a max vacuum of 10-15 microns (0=complete vacuum).
For shipping info including Import/Export details visit our Shipping page.