MFR: BVVSKU: CLS2LB-V1 1 Year Limited Warranty 24 Hour Nitrogen Test
✔ Free Ground Shipping at $420
✔ Flat Rate Shipping On Orders Under $420!
*some exclusions may apply
You will earn 0 points for this purchase.
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
The 2lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit. https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html
•10"x10" Welded Bottom Base
•Assembled 10" extractor lid
3"x36" Material column with reducer & top cap
#30 LP tank
60" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
10" clamp, (2)3" clamps and a 1.5" clamp with gaskets
Extra of each type of gasket
• 3"x 36" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 2lb (900g)
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 10" diameter by 10" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 55" x 10" Diameter overall size
• Weight: 38 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 785 cubic inches, (12.8704 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%.
For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.
Volume x Weight of Water x Specific Gravity
Weight of Water = 0.0360 (lbs / in3)
Specific Gravity of =
|Packing Density (g)||2.5||3||3.5||4.3|
|Grams of Material|
|Lbs. of Material|
|mL||fl oz||lbs||# of Cans|