MFR: BVVSKU: CLS1LB-SKY-V1 24 Hour Nitrogen Test
✔ Free Shipping On Orders Over $200!
✔ Flat Rate Shipping On Orders Under $200!
*some exclusions may apply
You will earn 0 points for this purchase.
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
The 1lb Skylight closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. What sets the skylight apart from the standard 1lb is the kettle top featuring a 3" sight glass to view inside the collection vessel.
This is great for beginners on a larger scale, the viewport helps you easily see your oil fall and gives you a great view of your recovery process. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. The top-fill closed loop extractor is the safest way to do hydrocarbon extraction. Solvent washes through the material column and collects oils as it passes over the material, and the oil-bearing solvent is collected in the collection base.
Once collected, the solvent in this passive unit is distilled and recovered using temperature manipulation, leaving oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit. https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html
6"x6" Welded Bottom Base
6"x4" Kettle top with 3" Sight Glass
Assembled 4" extractor lid
3"x24" Material column with reducer & top cap
6LB Mastercool Solvent Recovery Tank
60" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
(2) 6" clamps, (2) 3" clamps and a 1.5" clamp with gaskets
Extra of each type of gasket
• 3"x 18" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 1lb (450g)
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 6" diameter by 12" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 25" x 7" Diameter overall size
• Weight: 21 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 300 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior