120LB DIPTUBE Tank High Purity USA N-BUTANE R600 DIPTUBE - 99.5% Guaranteed
- This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
- Notice: This item will ship via Freight ONLY.
- BVV™ always recommends distillation of every solvent before use.
- Tank does not include CGA 555 fitting. Must be added through dropdown or bought separately.
- California now prohibits the retail sale of any Non-Odorized butane in quantities larger than 150ml. If you are not a retail purchaser you can call in to place an order.
- Permitted Sales Include the Following:
- Medical Collectives or Cooperatives operating under CA Health & Safety Code Section 11362.775
- Persons licensed to perform volatile solvent extraction activity under CA Bus & Prof Code Division 10
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, resellers, or retailers solely for the purpose of resale
Sourced right here in the USA, this high-quality butane is guaranteed to be 99.5% pure. This is a solvent that is instrument-grade and helps produce a higher quality extract through the reduction of mystery oils and contaminants. This butane is clean, colorless, odorless, and free of any hydrogen sulfide-based ethyl mercaptan odorants. Because of this, a finer, higher quality extract is consistently available to our customers.
Best Value Vacs always recommends distillation of every solvent before use.
Solvent comes in a DOT refillable tank.
*Free of any hydrogen Sulphide based Ethyl Mercaptan Odorants.
*This product is clean, colorless and odorless.
Tank contains dip tube.
*Actual N-butane liquid weight is 120LB
Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. If an order with solvent is combined with any other items and chosen to be expedited, that entire order will ship via UPS Ground/Freight. We will not split up any orders and ship them separately. If a customer is wanting to expedite specific items and order solvent, 2 separate orders (1 for the solvent and 1 for the expedited items) will need to be placed in order to do so.
Solvents do not ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other US Territory outside of the contiguous 48 States.
Shipping Solvent to Alaska may ONLY ship via freight and will be required to travel through Canada.
We have this policy in place to ensure safety when transporting solvents, and to prevent any issue with shipping times for our customers.