1/4" Female NPT Parker Quick Disconnect - BODY
60 Series Couplers (hydraulic, fluids, gas, steam) up to 5000 psi, connect with ISO 7241 seriesB, 60 Series Nipples.
Parker's 60 Series bave double shut-off poppet valves and are interchangeable with other quick disconnects complying with ISO Series B.
These general purpose quick couplings are available in a wide range of sizes and materials to be versatile for use with several fluids, including high temperature steam. Parker's 60 Series is multi-purpose for a vareity of applications and pressures up to 5000 PSI.
Steam version couplers are brass with double interface O-rings and stainless steel locking balls. Seal material is Ethylene Propylene and 3/8"" size has a grip-ring sleeve for easy operation when wearing gloves
|Maximum Working Pressure (PSI)
|Maximum Working Pressure (BAR)
|Flow Rate (GPM)
|Flow Rate (LPM)
||ISO 7241-1, Series B
|Minimum Working Temperature (F)
|Minimum Working Temperature (C)
|Maximum Working Temperature (F)
|Maximum Working Temperature (C)
|Vacuum Rating (INCH of HG)
|Vacuum Rating (BAR)
||1/8" - 2-1/2"
||Steel, Brass, 303 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel
||Female NPTF, Female ORB
||Coupler Options include:
- Chemical Processing
- Commercial Cleaning
- Globally interchangeable with other manufacturer's couplings complying to ISO 7241 series B
- Multi-purpose coupling, widely used in varied applicationsSteel couplers have a hardened sleeve for strength and durability
- Metal valve stop prevents flow checking to provide steady performance
- Steam version couplers have Ethylene Propylene seals to withstand high temperatures and the 3/8"" has a grip-ring sleeve for easy operation when wearing gloves.
- Brass couplers have double O-rings for redundant sealing and stainless steel locking balls for corrosion resistance
- 316 Stainless Steel couplers have Flourocarbon seals for checmical compatibility
- Optional coupler sleeve lock helps to prevent accidental disconnection
- Industrial hydraulic lines
- Food and chemical processing
- Water and coolant lines
- High pressure fluid transfer
- High temperature fluid transfer
- Mobile equipment
- Cleaning equipment
- Dry cleaning
- Steam Systems