DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
Backed with our 2 Year Parts and Labor warranty.
For the easy and efficient degassing and purging light hydrocarbon solvents, look no further than our purpose-built ECO vacuum oven with LED display.
Using cold-boiling, this oven applies gentle heat under reduced pressure to expedite solvent degassing while preserving color, aroma, and overall quality. The ECO vacuum oven has four (4) spacious shelves with optimal heat distribution and perfect uniformity across each shelf surface. It’s low consumption, high-throughput, and reliable, so you’ll spend less money and time getting the job done.
This oven comes with a touchscreen and LEDs for easy operation, and two-year parts and labor warranty.
Our ovens offer:
- The guaranteed industry standards ability to lose less than 1” Hg over a 24 hour period.
- Reliable deep vacuum that reaches below 0.1 torr. with stainless steel compression-fit tubing and stainless steel instrumentation valves.
- Uniform heat which is key to an effective oven. Our ovens offer 7% temperature uniformity across all shelves with offering ±1⁰ stability in temperature.
- Comes standard with the maximum number of shelves and a well-lit LED interior.
- Items Included: 5' 37⁰ female flared HVAC hose; USA power cord; and oven operation manual. You’ll get the complete package only with Best Value Vacs.
Key Oven Features:
- 1/4" JIC Vacuum Port with included 5' HVAC Hose
- Easy Vac-Release Dial allows release of vacuum without disconnecting pump or purge
- Stainless steel interior for a sanitary, easy-to-clean look
- Overload circuit breaker for electrical protection
- Comes standard with 4 (0.9CF Eco models) or 5 shelves (1.9CF Eco models)
||120 VAC / 60Hz / 700W / USA Plug
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5" x 11.75" x 10.75"
- Four Wall Heating
- LED PID Controller
- Temperature Range - 212F
- Temperature Stability: +/- 1.8F or 1C
- Automatic Over Shoot Shut Down
- Over Temp Alarm
- Ranging From -1inHg to -30inHg
|Maximum Vacuum Level
- -29.9inHg / 75.4 cmHg / -1 MPa
- Up to 8 Sliding Shelves at one Time
- Reinforced Steel with sides to secure product
- Shelf Capacity(Area): 129in^2
- Total Shelf Capacity: 1034 in^2 or 7.2ft^2
- Dimensions (LxW): 11-3/8" x 11-3/16"
- 1/2" Tempered Glass Window
- Integrated LED's
- Window Dimensions (LxH): 11.75" x 11"
- Replaceable Gasket Material: Silicone
|Weight & Dimensions
- Outside Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.5" x 22" x 21"
- Weight: 115lbs
- CE Listing Recognized
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485" 2003
- Manufactured in Acc. w/ Q/TIWY7-2004
Note: This oven does NOT contain a vacuum pump. External pump is required to achieve vacuum pressure
Note: This item is a freight ship item and will ship Via UPS ground Freight. Expedited freight can only be calculated by calling customer service 331-281-0154. All orders with expedited freight through the website will not be honored and will need to be re-quoted. A valid Phone Number IS REQUIRED to ship, Otherwise UPS freight Cannot Contact you for a delivery setup window. Freight Time is 2-5 Days. West Coast 5 Days, Midwest 2 days, East Cost 3-4 days.