Rubber Fab 2-inches Sock Screen Gasket Viton/316 Stainless Steel
Sock screen strainer designs are inserted into the I.D. of your stainless steel tubing and provide filtration for a greater soil retention. The extended sock shaped mesh gasket offers up to 300% more open area for 300% more soil collection capability than conventional screens.
Sintered, 1" Tube/6" OAL, 316 Stainless Steel.
- Rubber Fab sock design assures a tight fit while allowing continuous fluid flow and filtration.
- Durable 316 Stainless Steel with the elastomer of your choice.
- Various available configurations.
- Fully reusable for an average of 250 to 300 procedures.
- Eliminates leaks and breakage in your lines.
Durable 316 Stainless Steel with the elastomer of your choice:
- FKM Florouelastomer
- Detectomers® Metal Detectable/X-Ray Inspectable
Meets High Pharmaceutical Standards:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- Title 21 CFR 177.2600
- USDA Sanitary Standards
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free
*Buna does not meet USP Class VI and is not ADI Free
||Sock Screen Gasket
|Material of Construction
||Viton/316 Stainless Steel
||-30 to 400 Degrees F
||USP Class VI