EcoGreen LP-20 N-BUTANE R600
Clean, colorless, and non-odorized, the EcoGreen R600 N-Butane is an incredibly safe solvent. Free of hydrogen sulphide-based ethyl mercaptan odorants, it allows users to remove the solvent from the extracts without altering any of the cannabinoids or terpenes that were removed from the plant material. Ensure that no residual butane is left in your finished product with the EcoGreen LO-20 N-Butane R600.
- This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
- California now prohibits the retail sale of any NON- Odorized butane in quantities larger than 150ml. If you are not a retail purchaser you can call in to place an order.
- California Customers: This product will arrive to you ODORIZED unless you submit a copy of your current State of California issued extraction license. (any order shipped out of CA WILL NOT be odorized.)
- Permitted Sales Include the Following:
- Medical Collectives or Cooperatives operating under CA Health & Safety Code Section 11362.775
- Persons licensed to perform volatile solvent extraction activity under CA Bus & Prof Code Division 10
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, resellers, or retailers solely for the purpose of resale
- Liquid solvent net weight is 24lbs/11kg.
- 99.997% Ultra High Purity
- This cylinder has a dip tube.
- Our product is clean, colorless, non-odorized and free of any hydrogen sulphide-based ethyl mercaptan odorants.
EcoGreen Industries products purchased by customers not holding a current CA license for extraction, are available with a proprietary food grade, oil-based odorant. The product has been independently tested and allows customers to maintain consistent and desired results.
Weight: 51 lbs
Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 21 in
Empty Canister Weight: 28.6lbs / 13kg
Our cylinder tanks are DOT-APPROVED 4BA-400 cylinders.
Your cylinder will arrive to you equipped with a single valve.
CYLINDER RETURNS: We will not receive back any cylinder that has been damaged to a condition that prohibits its legal transport ability (i.e. if your cylinder ring is bent, the valve is not fully operational, the cylinder body is dented, or the cylinder leaks, we will NOT receive the cylinder). If your cylinder is damaged on arrival, please let us know within the first 24 hours of receiving it.
Cylinder valve information:
SINGLE VALVE: The LP-20 cylinder is equipped with an internal liquid dip tube attached to an external liquid withdrawal port. The withdrawal port is POL, which is the common name for the standard CGA-510 connection. The thread specification is .885″–14 NGO–LH–INT; meaning .885″ diameter thread, 14 threads per inch, National Gas Outlet form, and left-hand internal thread. FOR THE SINGLE VALVE ONLY: We offer a 1/4″ male SAE stainless steel adapter (part#: SS304084) to use for connecting this product to your system.