JULABO PRESTO® Highly Dynamic Temperature Control Systems for highly precise temperature control of external applications. Systems offer rapid heating and cooling rates for fast compensation of external events. The hydraulically sealed heat exchanger design afford a wide working temperature range without changing fluids. All units feature a 5.7″ industrial color TFT touch screen interface for unit operation, external integration and programming.
These instruments cover a working temperature range of -30 to +250°C to -92 to 250 °C. Up to three user levels with password managment enable safe, repeatable operation. Systems incorporate USB (host and device), Ethernet, SD-card slot, RS232 port, stand-by input and Pt100 external temperature sensor port.
The graphite bearing centrifugal pressure pump is lubricated by the bath fluid. All models (except for A30) can operate under pressure control to safeguard pressure sensitive applications (such as jacketed glass reactors).
Air and water-cooled versions available. Use only with approved JULABO fluids. Systems can operate with silicone fluids (Thermal P60 and Thermal P90) and HFEs (Fluorinert® and Galden®). Single stage PRESTO systems can operate with 1:1 ethylene glycol/water mixtures from -30 to +90 °C.
Product Data Sheet
- For highly precise, external temperature applications
- Rapid heating and cooling
- Fast compensation of exothermic reaction
- Wide working temperature ranges without changing fluids
- Highest performance with small footprint
- Space-saving design optimizes space utilization in your lab
- NEW 5,7 industrial color TFT touch screen
- well-organized view of important information with unmatched, intuitive user friendliness
- Up to 3 user level with password management
- NEW USB (Host und Device)
- NEW Ethernet
- NEW SD-Card slot
- RS232 / optional RS485 / optional Profibus DP
- Stand-by input
- Filling system accessible from the top
|Heating Capacity (kW)
|Heating or Cooling Capability
|Working Temp Range (°C)
||-92 … +250
|Dimensions W x L x H (in)
||37.4 x 50 x 74.8
||External Temp Probe, Remote Control
||400 V / 3 Ph. / 50 Hz, 480 V / 3 Ph. / 60 Hz
|Pump Capacity Flow Pressure (psi)
|Pump Capacity Flow Rate (l/min)