Pikes Peak Rosin Press V2
The Pikes Peak V2 is PurePressure's flagship rosin press. Its legendary reputation for reliability, precision, and quality have been built for the past three years, and counting. Engineered to produce premium rosin day in and day out, the Pikes Peak V2 is the superior choice for any operation looking for an incredibly feature-loaded rosin press that's designed to go the distance
5 Tons of Force
The Pikes Peak V2 features a pneumatic, oil-less & maintenance-free cylinder for unparalleled usage.
Superior 10" x 2.5" Heat Plates
Our premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies offer independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree.
Each Pikes Peak V2 comes with our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control including the ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes.
High output Rosin Press
Process up to 3.75 lb of flower per day, or 7+ lb of sift or flower per day. The Pikes Peak V2 can press 40 or more grams of dry sift or flower at one time, or 20+ grams of flower.
- Heat plates measure 10" x 2.5", maximum temperature of 300°F
- Total force output: 5 tons, or 9,876 lbf @ 120 PSI
- Weighs 130 lb
- Air compressor requirements: 2.1 CFM and over 140 maximum PSI for optimal operation
- Utilizes 5 - 120 PSI compressed air input
- Frame and enclosure is made of A36 steel
- Available in both 115-230v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information)
- 115v version electrical information: 6 amps peak draw, 690 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- 230v version electrical
||Dual & Auto Pressure Models
(Depth x Width x Height)
Horizontal: 29.2” x 19.7” x 13.5”
Vertical: 15.5” x 19.7” x 33.3”
|Input Voltage †
||120 / 240 VAC
Type: Fast Acting 250 V
Dimensions: 5mm x 20mm
|Compressed Air Requirements
||PSI: 5 - 120 CFM 2.1 or greater dry clean air
|Pneumatic Cylinder Maximum
|9,876 lb @ 120 PSI
|Frame & Enclosure Metal
Sizes: 10” x 2.5”
Material: 6061 Aluminum
Maximum Temperature: 300 ºF
- Lifetime end-user support.
- 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for structural components (frame, truss, and support legs) and pneumatic cylinder.
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the entire press including electronic and pneumatic components.
PurePressure's Peace of Mind Warranty is also available for only $899 and completely covers your Pikes Peak V2 rosin press for 5 years. Simply select the extended warranty option when checking out or ask a PurePressure sales representative to add it to your order.
The extended warranty can be bought up to 90 days after purchase