Just Better 10CFM 2 Stage Deep Vacuum Pump - USA Made
JB Industries’ PLANTINUM® series vacuum pump is the best pump in the industry. Designed for the serious air conditioning and refrigeration technician, the PLATINUM® vacuum pump features a gas ballast and blank off valve. American made and subjected to JB’s rigorous performance standards, the PLATINUM® series is the top of the line for both quality and durability. Backed by an unprecedented 24 month over-the-counter warranty, there is no better pump on the market. Because each PLATINUM® pump is made at our factory in Aurora, Illinois, quality and dependability are woven in with hard working American pride. Completely field repairable, our PLATINUM® series is designed to last.
- Platinum 10 CFM (285 l/m) vacuum pump
- 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM capacitor start motor with thermal overload protection
1/2” x 1/4" x 3/8” intake port
- 115 Volt 60 Hertz
- Standard US 110 Volt plug
- 26 ounce (709 cc) oil capacity
- Gas ballast increases and keeps oil cleaner
- 2 stage direct drive to achieve deep 15 micron vacuum
- Check valve prevents oil back flow during power failure
- Low profile rocker switch
- Lift ring to hoist
- Tethered safety cap prevents oil spills during transport
- 1/2" NPT break resistant handle encompasses exhaust
- Lighter weight finned aluminum housing reduces heat during operation
- Well-protected drain valve sealed with O-ring to prevent leaks
- All metal construction including all brass fittings
- Completely field repairable
- UL Recognized
- Made in the USA
||10v 60Hz 1100 Watts
||1/2HP / 1725 RPM
||as low as 15 Microns
|Free Air Displacement:
||1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Pump Warranty Information
- Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)