J-KEM DVR-200 Digital Vacuum Regulator
The J-KEM DVR-200 digital vacuum regulator is the ideal tool for controlling evaporations during vacuum oven purging and rotary evaporation. The J-KEM DVR 200 allows for precision evaporation of specific solvents allowing you complete control over what you are evaporating. This allows you to leave essentials such as terpenes intact. Pair with a vacuum oven to minimize terpene loss, prolong vacuum pump life, and keep your vacuum level consistent throughout evaporation. Pair with a rotary evporator to minimize vapor pass through, increase vacuum pump lifespan, and keep vacuum level consistent throughout the entirety of the evaporation. Includes J-KEM's state of the art data logging capabilities.
- An ideal instrument for laboratory vacuum regulation.
- Connect the regulator to any vacuum pump or vacuum source and then to any piece of equipment to regulate pressure in most cases to ± 1 torr.
- A pressure ramp feature evacuates equipment at a user defined rate to eliminate bumping due to solvent degassing or over-evacuation.
- The vacuum regulator is ideally suited for large volume distillations, rotary evaporators and vacuum chambers.
- Recover > 99% of solvent from rotary evaporators
- NO Mercury
- 100% digital pressure entry and control
- Wetted parts are 100% stainless steel and Teflon
- Vacuum ramping feature eliminates bumping
- USB port and free software for PC control
- Resists: All organic solvents Acids Bases Water
- Not recommended for small volume distillations or applications which involve a continuous purge with gas, these applications are better performed by J-KEM’s Precision Vacuum Regulator, Model DVR-1000.