Industrial 20L Rotary Evaporator VC3000 Chiller, 1 ph
Complete 20 Liter Rotary Evaporation System
Hei-VAP Industrial S
- A1C Glassware
- VC3000 1ph Chiller
- Heidolph Part Number 036400025
Designed for reliable and efficient evaporation or vacuum distillation. This Heidolph 20L system includes everything you need to begin evaporation and distillation on a large scale. All tubing and connection accessories are also included. The system is UL Listed.
This Heidolph 20 Liter Industrial Package Includes:
Hei-VAP Industrial Bath (036072402)
- Heating Bath Volume – 24L Water, 22L Oil
- Heating Bath Temp Range – 20°C to +180°C
- Large touch screen control panel with illuminated displays for all process parameters, programmable ramps
- Receiver cassettes and additional PMMA door housing protect against threat of glassware breakage
- Integrated refill water system, spillover prevention and a release valve on the bottom
- High-impact, transparent PMMA door
- Non-fogging safety glass and metal frame guard hood for operator protection
- Illuminated evaporation flask for increased visibility
- Universal heating bath accommodates water or other fluids
Vacuum Pump – RotaVac 036304775
Valve Vacuum Control – Less babysitting, more efficient recovery, vacuum pump preservation
This system’s vacuum control is a solenoid valve cycling between optimal vacuum set points. Vacuum control allows for “walk away” distillation, rather than having a dedicated person controlling the vacuum.
This vacuum pump has an ultimate vacuum of 2mbar (1.5torr) and suction of 50L per min.
Hei-Chill3 Chiller 050000100
Undersized or inefficient chillers can be a weak link in rotary evaporation or vacuum distillation performance. On less expensive models, be sure to compare performance data of the included chiller. The HeiChill3 Chiller is made in Germany and has a cooling capacity of 3000 watts at 20C. An initial supply of water/glycol type fluid is included with shipment.
Quality Glassware From Germany – Largest Condensing Surface With A1C Configuration
Thin, unbalanced glass can easily break, contributing to on-going maintenance and consumables costs. Heidolph’s glass is high quality lab-grade glass manufactured in Germany. This complete system includes Heidolph’s A1C Glassware – ideal for highest recovery rates & low boiling solvents.
- 1 each ascending condenser
- 1 each descending condenser
- 1 each 20 Liter evaporating flask
- 2 each 10 liter receiving flasks
Shopping for a Rotary Evaporator? Here’s what to watch out for.
Cascade partners with Heidolph because there are key differences between Heidolph and less expensive rotary evaporators.
Rotary evaporators are systems made up of key components (glass surface area, vacuum pump, vacuum control, chiller) that can make or break overall system performance and rates of evaporation and recovery.
All rotary evaporators are not created equal. Many resellers or low-cost importers will include underperforming chillers, loose or non-existent vacuum control, thin glass and lesser vacuum pumps that may lower the initial price tag, but end up costing the customer plenty in on-going maintenance, inefficient evaporation times and lost man hours tuning the systems.
Vacuum control is a key component for efficient rotary evaporation. Vacuum control allows for “walk away” distillation, rather than having a person dedicated to controlling vacuum. When vacuum levels are manually controlled but not consistently monitored, the vacuum pump can be quickly destroyed and solvent recovery is much less efficient.
Rotary evaporators also have motors that spin the flasks. Less expensive motors can run hot and overheat. When this happens, processing must stop until the motor cools down. Thin, unbalanced glass can easily break, contributing to consumables costs.
The Heidolph Difference
Heidolph offers a best in class, 3 year warranty and on-site expert installation and training. Expect this investment to have a performance life of 10-15 years and low cost of ownership.
Protect Expensive Product. A temperature sensor powers off the bath in case of any uncontrolled heat-up event.
Work Smarter, More Effectively. Minimize Supervision Time.
The unique integrated evaporating flask support system allows for “one person operation” to remove the flask in just moments.
The automatic water bath refill system along with an additional control panel for filling and electronics allow for use over an extended period of time and eliminates with worry of running dry.
The secondary 10L recovery flask allows drainage without breaking vacuum. This is a tremendous time savings in the process of rotary evaporation.
Heidolph Safety Features
- All condensor and receiving flasks are protected by transparent, high impact PMMA doors.
- A non-fogging guard hood protects the bath completely, but still allows for visible monitoring.
- A temperature sensor powers off the bath in case of any uncontrolled heat-up event.
NRTL & ISO Certified. UL Listed. Quality German Engineering & Construction
Heidolph rotary evaporators UL Listed. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities. Heidolph’s manufacturing facility is also certified to ISO Certificate 9001:2015
Certificate Number 2016-12-21-E486210
- UL 61010-1 2nd Edition, 2013-07
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1 2nd Edition 2008 -10
- IEC 61010-2-010:2003(ed.2) Part 2-010; Particular requirements for laboratory equipment for heating materials
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2-010-04 Part 2-010 Particular requirement for laboratory equipment for heating material
|HBX Industrial S (A1C Glassware) Package
-24 Liters Water
-22 Liters Oil
||20°C to 180°C
|38″L x 27″W x85″H
|Base + Safety Cabinet
|220V / 1ph / 60Hz / 20A
(Plug Not Supplied)
|MOBILE BASE CART
-48″L x 35W x 35D”
-Universal on all Hei-VAP Industrial Models
-50L per min
-13.7″L x 10.8″W x 19.5″H
-120V / 1ph / 60Hz
|VAPOR TEMP SENSOR
Max Water Pressure
3000W at 20C
21.6″L x 25.5″W x 38.1″H
220V / 1ph / 15A
Glycol type fluid required
Initial supply included
-2 each 20L water glycol fluid
-2 each 1/2 bar adapters w/ 3/4 screw cap
-3 each cooling water tubes
-4 each tube clamps
-2 Each 10 Liter Receiving Flasks
-1 Each 20 Liter Evaporating Flask
-All tubing required
-OD – 13mm
-ID – 8mm
-16 meters long
-18 Hose Clamps
NOTE: HEI-VAP INDUSTRIAL &
CHILLER MUST BE ON INDEPENDENT CIRCUITS