Helix 3 Ton Manual Rosin Press
Meet the Helix manual rosin press. Manufactured in Denver, Colorado, it's built with truly industry leading components. It offers incredible precision and unheard of reliability in a small package, making it the best home rosin press. The Helix can go anywhere and press anything. Using a Helix rosin press is the newest and best way to make solventless concentrates with ease at home, at your grow, a friend's house, or just about anywhere. Perfect for home use by any rosin enthusiast who is looking for a truly professional-grade unit. Easily press up to 6 grams of flower or 10 grams of sift or flower per cycle.
Small package, enormous features
Helix rosin presses are user-friendly and easy to twist press operation, with no air compressor required. It features an ultra accurate force measuring load cell that displays bag pressure in real time with as little as 10lb increments.
3 tons of force
The Helix utilizes two 2.5" x 4.5" premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies, each with independent thermocouples for evenly distributed heat from 0°F - 300°F and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit. It offers up to 3 tons of force (6,000 lbf) output from our 100% custom engineered lead screw twist press technology.
Complete control at your finger tips
Each Helix is built with our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control. It has the ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results exactly.
- Up to 3 tons of force (6,000 lbf) output
- No air compressor required, manual twist force application
- Built with two 2.5" x 4.5" 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies, each with independent thermocouples
- 0°F - 300°F temperature range
- Temperature accuracy to within 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Powder coated housing
- Measures 14" D x 21.4" T x 15.5" W
- Weighs 65 lb
- Patent pending
- Available in both 110-240v electrical versions (operating voltages are set at the factory, not by the user, so please contact us for more information)
- 115v version electrical information: 3 amps peak draw, 345 watts, 50/60 Hz, 5-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required
- 230v version electrical information: 1.5 amps peak draw, 345 watts, 50/60 Hz, 6-15P plug, no dedicated circuit required.
- Lifetime end-user support.
- 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for structural components (frame, truss, and support legs).
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the entire press including electronic components.
Helix and Helix Pro rosin Press User Manual