EcoGreen LP-100 70/30I ISO-PROPANE BLEND 99.95% Ultra High Purity
(Item will ship via freight only and may have a 1-2 week lead time.)
- This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
- California now prohibits the retail sale of any NON- Odorized butane in quantities larger than 150ml. If you are not a retail purchaser you can call in to place an order.
- California Customers: This product will arrive to you ODORIZED unless you submit a copy of your current State of California issued extraction license. (any order shipped out of CA WILL NOT be odorized.)
- Permitted Sales Include the Following:
- Medical Collectives or Cooperatives operating under CA Health & Safety Code Section 11362.775
- Persons licensed to perform volatile solvent extraction activity under CA Bus & Prof Code Division 10
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, resellers, or retailers solely for the purpose of resale
- 99.95% Ultra High Purity
- 70% Isobutane 30% N-Propane Blend
- Liquid solvent net weight is 100lbs/45kg.
- This cylinder has a dip tube.
- Our product is clean, colorless, non-odorized and free of any hydrogen sulphide-based ethyl mercaptan odorants.
Net Weight: 181 lbs
Dimension: 18 x 18 x 42 in
Empty Canister Weight: 71 lbs
We will call you to make arrangements for freight shipping. The shipping cost is not included in this product when purchased online.
EcoGreen Industries products purchased by customers not holding a current CA license for extraction, are available with a proprietary food grade, oil-based odorant. The product has been independently tested and allows customers to maintain consistent and desired results.
Our DOT-4BW240 cylinders arrive to you equipped with an internal liquid dip tube attached to an external liquid withdrawal port. The withdrawal port is a standard CGA-555 connection. We offer the required adapter fittings needed to hook up your tank to your system:
Stainless Steel Butane/Propane Tank Fitting CGA 510
IMPORTANT: We will not buy back any cylinder that has been damaged to a condition that prohibits its legal transportability under current DOT regulations (i.e. if your cylinder ring is bent, the valve is not fully operational, the cylinder body is dented, or the cylinder leaks, we will NOT buy the cylinder from you). If your cylinder is damaged on arrival, please let us know within the first 24 hours of receiving it.
Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. If an order with solvent is combined with any other items and chosen to be expedited, that entire order will ship via UPS Ground/Freight. We will not split up any orders and ship them separately. If a customer is wanting to expedite specific items and order solvent, 2 separate orders (1 for the solvent and 1 for the expedited items) will need to be placed in order to do so.
Solvents do not ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other US Territory outside of the contiguous 48 States.
Shipping Solvent to Alaska may ONLY ship via freight and will be required to travel through Canada.
We have this policy in place to ensure safety when transporting solvents, and to prevent any issue with shipping times for our customers.
CYLINDER RETURNS: We will not receive back any cylinder that has been damaged to a condition that prohibits its legal transport ability (i.e. if your cylinder ring is bent, the valve is not fully operational, the cylinder body is dented, or the cylinder leaks, we will NOT receive the cylinder). If your cylinder is damaged on arrival, please let us know within the first 24 hours of receiving it.