CPS Products C220 COMPUTE-A-CHARGE® is the most accurate scale on the market exceeding all OEM requirements in accuracy specifications for charging refrigerant. It is 2 times better than of the competitors on the current market. The CPS COMPUTE-A-CHARGE® series scales are the leaders in accuracy and reliability by which all other competitors scales are measure!
- Calibrated to strict NIST Standards at the Cps manufacturing facility in Hialeah, FL
- Accuracy specification exceeds all OEM requirements for charging accuracy and is twice as good as any competitors unit on the market.
- Temperature compensated over the entire operating temperature range to maintain charging accuracy under all ambient conditions.
- Selectable measurements in Imperial or Metric units.
- Environmentally sealed strain gage beam load cell technology first introduced by CPS in 1985.
- Designed to withstand overloads of 150%.
- High contrast wide angle LCD Display for ease of viewing.
- The platform can be removed from carrying case.
- Magnetic back on the handheld unit.
- Powered by (2) 9V batteries providing 60 hours of continuous usage.
- User selectable automatic power off to conserve batteries.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
- Working load capacity: 220lbs (100kg)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to +122°F / -10°C to +50°C
- Accuracy: 0.05% of reading or ± 0.2oz / (±5g) whicever is greater
- Resolution: ±0.25oz / ±10 grams
- OVerload Protection: Visual, electronic and mechanical
- Platform Dimensions: 8-3/4" x 8-3/4" / 22.23cm x 22.23cm
- Power: (2) 9V Batteries (Included)
- Battery Life: 60 Hours of continuous use
- Battery Indicator: Battery symbol with 3 segment display
- Readout: Imperial / Metric
**Note: LP Tank not included.**