MFR: BVVSKU: VE225
1 Year Limited Warranty
✔ Free Ground Shipping at $420
✔ Flat Rate Shipping On Orders Under $420!
*some exclusions may apply
You will earn 0 points for this purchase.
|Free Air Dispalcement - (CFM)||4CFM|
|# Of Stages||2|
|Voltage||110v / 60Hz|
|Ultimate Vacuum||25 Micron|
|Intake Connection||1/4" SAE, 3/8" SAE|
Pump Warranty Information
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resin, rotaries (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.