Allegro Industries 20" Explosion Proof Fan
For use in applications requiring a large amount of output in a hazardous location environment. Allegro’s 20” (50.8cm) Explosion Proof blower is offered with a 1/2 HP Explosion Proof motor with an efficient 3-blade fan in a rugged metal housing. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113.
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in orange
- Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- Integrated carrying handles on four sides
- Steel grill (zinc plated)
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- Stackable design MOTOR: HP: 1/2 HP Certifications: UL Listed, CSA certified Voltage/Hz: 115/230V AC, 60 Hz, Single Phase RPM: 1725 Current Draw: 8.2/4.1A Cord: 25’ (7.62m) 12/3 AWG SJOOW 90C 300V medium duty Plug: NEMA 20 Amp plug, explosion proof rated.
- HP: 1/2 HP
- Certifications: UL Listed, CSA certified
- Voltage/Hz: 115/230V AC, 60 Hz, Single Phase RPM: 1725
- Current Draw: 8.2/4.1A
- Cord: 25’ (7.62m) 12/3 AWG SJOOW 90C 300V medium duty
- Plug: NEMA 20 Amp plug, explosion proof rated.
- Anti-Static glass reinforced polyamide three blade fan with aluminum hub
- Moving fan mounted 1 5/8” (4.12 cm) from grill for safety, grill gap 5/16” (0.79 cm) DUCTING: (Accessory)
- Black single-ply, neoprene coated, statically conductive vinyl/polyester material, temperature resistant up to 250°F (121.1°C)
- Retractable, non-collapsible design. Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that (meets ASTM 227 specs)
FLOW RATES: (CFM calculated using 15’ (4.75m) of 20” (50.8cm) ducting)
Free Air: 4650 CFM
One 90° Bend CFM: 3150 CFM
Two 90° Bend CFM: 2950 CFM