MFR: BVVSKU: BFW5LB-RM-V1 24 Hour Nitrogen Test
✔ Free Shipping On Orders Over $200!
✔ Flat Rate Shipping On Orders Under $200!
*some exclusions may apply
You will earn 0 points for this purchase.
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
MK-VI Bi-Directional Flow Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
Then 5lb Bi-Directional has the same function as the stand alone biflow, but with the convenience of a rack mounting system. By using a bottom flood on the first wash to ensure all material has seen solvent, preventing channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit. https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html
•12"x12" Welded Bottom Base
•Assembled 12" biflow lid
(2) Stacked 4"x24" Material columns with reducer & top cap
4" filter plate kit
2" Solvent input manifold
2" Ball Valve
#50 LP tank
1/4" 48" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
1/4" 72" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
3/8" 72" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
12" clamps, (4)4" clamps and a (5)2" clamp with gaskets
(2)4" Gaskets w/ filter Extra of each type of gasket
• 4"x 48" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 5lb (900g)
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 12" diameter by 12" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 25" x 7.5' Diameter overall size
• Weight: 80 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1275 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior