25LB High Purity USA Dimethyl Ether - 99.5% Guaranteed for Extraction
Eco-Friendly Liquefied Dimethyl Ether (LDE) extraction process for the extraction of botanical oils without compromising the authentic and genuine aromatic and therapeutic natural properties.
LDE extraction process is amphiphilic by design where dimethyl ether has a polar head and two non-polar tails making it soluble in both hydrophilic (water-loving, polar) and lipophilic (fat-loving, non-polar). Dimethyl ether is perfectly suited to penetrate the waxy non-polar surface layer of the trichome and extract 100% of the non-polar terpenes and other essential botanical oils from the water inside. The thermodynamic driving force is the release of energy in the form of entropy (randomness). Alternatively, n-butane is completely non-polar solvent and the trichome’s cellular water exhibits strong repulsion forces making it nearly impossible to achieve such superior results.
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Zero Residuals
- Full Spectrum Extraction
- True Plant Terpenes & Flavanoids Extracted and Preserved
- 5 Hour Start to Finish Process / @ 26°C/85°F (During Purge)
- Wide Range of uses: Fruits - Botanicals
Shop our entire Solvents and Gas Collection on BVV
- This tank comes with a specialized valve for use with DME. Do not use a standard LP tank with a standard valve.
- This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
- Notice: This item will ship via Ground ONLY.
- Quantities bought in 3 or more will ship via freight unboxed
- BVV™ always recommends distillation of every solvent before use.
- BVV DME is biodegradable. When used properly, it is safe for the environment and harmless to humans, animals and plants.
- BVV DME is flammable and must be used with caution. It has a higher flash point than n-butane and evaporates completely at -24C. It has no heavy metals in it.
- Tank contains no dip tube.
- Tank does not include CGA 510 fitting. Must be added through dropdown or bought separately.
- DME is NOT compatible with Borosilicate sight glasses & Silicone, Viton, or Buna-N gaskets
- Recommended Gaskets: Tef-Flex, Tef-Steel or PTFE gaskets should be used.
- *Actual liquid weight is 25LB
The solvent comes in a DOT transpiration approved tank.
*Free of any hydrogen Sulphide based Ethyl Mercaptan Odorants.
*This product is clean, colorless, and odorless.
*Tank contains no dip tube.
*Actual DME liquid weight is 25LB
Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. If an order with solvent is combined with any other items and chosen to be expedited, that entire order will ship via Ground/Freight. We will not split up any orders and ship them separately. If a customer is wanting to expedite specific items and order solvent, 2 separate orders (1 for the solvent and 1 for the expedited items) will need to be placed in order to do so.
Solvents do not ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other US Territory outside of the contiguous 48 States.
Shipping Solvent to Alaska may ONLY ship via freight and will be required to travel through Canada.
We have this policy in place to ensure safety when transporting solvents, and to prevent any issue with shipping times for our customers.