Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more. The COM-100 is a professional level EC/TDS meter at an unbeatable price.
Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature.
UPGRADED: Four scales: µS, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new)
Three different non-linear EC-to-TDS conversion factors (KCl, 442TM, NaCl).
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm; 0-9.99 mS; 0-8.56 ppt
Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter's range
Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1)
Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
EC Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-9.99 mS
- TDS Range: 0-8560 ppm (mg/L); 0-8.56 ppt
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C/32-176 °F
- Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm/mS/ppt; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, selected by the user
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button
- Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 90.7 g (3.2 oz)
1 year warranty